These gluten-free, dairy-free and refined sugar free muffins are a go-to in my household. I love these fresh out of the oven with a little bit of sunflower seed butter or paired along side my breakfast. These are the perfect to bake on a Sunday afternoon, or any day of the week! I hope you enjoy.
1 zucchini, grated
1/4 cup olive oil
3/4 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup water
1 tsp cinnamon
2 tsp baking soda
2 cups rice flour (I mix the brown rice flour and white rice flour from Bob’s Redmill)
Recipe yields: 12 muffins
- Set oven to 350*C and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- In a large bowl mix together 2 cups rice flour, 2 tsp baking soda and 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Grate 1 small zucchini and squeeze out any liquid, add to dry ingredients, and mix until fully covered in flour.
- In a liquid measuring cup add 3/4 cup maple syrup, 1/2 cup water, and 1/4 cup olive oil.
- In a seperate bowl crack and beat two eggs.
- Add liquids including eggs into the dry ingredients, mix together.
- Add batter to the muffin tin and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes, checking occsionally.
- Once done cooking, place on baking sheet and let cool.
- Eat and enjoy!
Let me know on Instragam @alittledetail_ if you tried this recipe and what you thought of them!